♥ 슈퍼 주니어






Tuesday, March 3

24/1/09 celebrate my birth ^^



1jing all best fren 2gether go time square!! got zixuan,hanxuan,junyan,vingyii,jiaying(baba),jingsze,leihan n jisze all best fren!! baba n leihan n jisze giv me present is a black jacket thn i giv jisze present is white jacket , same with me but colour not same!!
later i n leihan ,zixuan ,hanxuan n jisze go watch movie
that movie name is ink head(if i no write wrong...4get jor)
okok lar...but i wan sleep so bored
later zixuan say he show in the movie,he show that black shadow
i laugh coz so 白痴!!
got many pic in my friendster...go c lar!!
I LIKE 1JING MORE
ALL BEST FREN ALL SO NICE I WAN IN LIKE 1JING DE FORM 3 PLZ~~~~!!><

2 ♥ smiℓe:

Amanda-T said...

你当我不存在的啊!!!看电影时我还做你旁边呢!!!全部人的名都有写就是我的名没有写!!!原来我在你心里这么没有存在的地位!!!(sad n angry)

xIIaoYaN said...

no lar...i write 少一个oni
dun wan angry lar...dun wan sad
u important in my life
really!!

Post a Comment