♥ 슈퍼 주니어






Friday, March 13

13/3 raining but happy also unhappy


arr....!! raining ah
not nice
i hate rain coz it make me trouble
just nw rain heavily
guanghui,junyan n suliangqian
just meet me thn they "搭顺风伞" XD
guanghui share with me use umbrella
junyan n suliangiqan use guanghui jacket
we side by side chat
very funny ...!! haha XD
but i felt unhappy
coz i cannot go ts with them
also cannot go kepong jusco with 2zhi
i felt unhappy y no ppl fetch me bak
i felt unhappy when all ppl very happy go ts
thn i cant go
yyy !!
zixuan dun hav go
coz they dun hav buy zixuan theater tickets
so cham T-T so nw he bak home
i ask him y u call me thn he say he call wrong number
zadao ler !! haha XD
but thx zixuan call me
i very sienz...thx u...haha
重义气のzixuan
thx all my best friends!! XD

2 ♥ smiℓe:

VampirE said...

wah~~so many boy boy yarxx`~~ XP

Shuyee.H said...

不懂沃…
你问嘉敏《幸福万岁》~
他帮我买票的~
嘉敏他们也有去啦~

我跟阿六配?
哪里有~
我不喜欢他!

他们叫卓勋“阿六”,
可能是他姓“刘”的关系~

Post a Comment