♥ 슈퍼 주니어






Saturday, August 22

Is a Nic3 day

i watch already
so funny
古仔so cute haha X)


hapi b'day ah
kibum~~
saranghae obba <3
생일 축하합니다



my cuttie 38 sis
lolx...

the sohpo gal
X)


at kepong johnny eating
with my relative-三姐,大大
X)


thx 2day
i'm so hapi very hapi
thx 古仔 thx 王晶 thx my relative thx myself
bcoz u all made me hapi

4got all thing
i just wanna do a hapi person in 1day
just 1day... X)

6 ♥ smiℓe:

Adeline, said...

ehess .
i watch tat sh0w 2 .
damn bak qi lahh . xDD

Amber Gan said...

aiyer..
tak ada bring me go.. T.T

Seiisuizai said...

hey ~~
see liao 00dog ma??
nice??

xIIaoYaN said...

x.yeez: haha very nice rite?! X)

my nvren: soli lar...come my house
monday bring u go s.w

maomao: sure nice very nice
so baichi & funny X)

Shuyee.H said...

heyyz.
i haven't watch nia.
have fun ya.

xIIaoYaN said...

sue yeez:so nice
i very like 古仔

Post a Comment