♥ 슈퍼 주니어






Wednesday, August 26

原谅我如此...

发泄贴

i wanna beat u so angry nw
who do u think u are!!!! tell me lar
dun think u old thn me thn can scold me
my dad & mom hvnt scold me hvnt turn u 2 scold me
call u do something
like wan u go 2 die...nw wan u jump in to the sea mie?! so lazy

i tolerate u for a long time
i just giv u face u knw !!!
面子是人家给的,脸是自己丢的
懂吗 ?!!!!!!

i tell u
i giv u a chance
dun wan made me dulan again
ltr i really dunno wat i will do!!! damn




6 ♥ smiℓe:

♥ HuiMian ; yaaz. said...

who?! -.-
冷静 冷静 冷静 冷静 冷静 冷静 冷静 : )
hahah *

Carey said...

walau.
wat happen?
calm down calm down.

Chiyin said...

who is that stupiak ?

calm down , gal (:

|^RyaN^| said...

wat happen???
dun so angry~
i know u like smile de girl~
smile more la~~~~
calm down~~~~~~~

Shuyee.H said...

is it ur sis?
calm down..
think of SUJU ;
think of happy ;
think of everything you like.



don't be angry a..
we will sam tong..



must be happy ar..
see the SUJU 隔页纸 i gave u..
g0 see~~



must must must must must
be
HAPPY!

xIIaoYaN said...

lolx...i calm down already
no my sis lar
is my stp bro
thx my all frenz ^^


i wan bcome a hapi gal
cheese
X)

Post a Comment