♥ 슈퍼 주니어






Saturday, October 17

freedom

so hapi ah...the exam finish already
we freedom
노노노노노~하!! gee gee gee gee gee~~~
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ....
i just buy 1 clothes oni...so less lar
tell me the 1st picha..i wear that clothes leng or nt
if leng...tell me next time i go buy
ok....tell me tell me gee gee gee gee gee gee


actually i'm lala ==
tell me this shirt nice or nt ...
if nice ,next time i go buy



my nv ren..so cute nia


my 2laopo & nvren x]


my cuttie ahddy


i & nvren <3


we bobo yar~~ <3


SUJU 13 but less a 1..paiseh
it is monorail card X]
1+3=13


feat



tell me this blue colour leng or nt?!!
super junior forever 13 stand together!!

8 ♥ smiℓe:

Adeline, said...

ehhh .
y i din saw u gehh ??
o.O

xIIaoYaN said...

got..we meet 2 time
haha x]

Amber Gan said...

we bobo yo~~~

we bobo yo~~~

we bobo yo~~~

Shuyee.H said...

sorry sorry sorry sorry~
long time didn't come j0r.
i miss you nia~~
genie~~xD

♥ HuiMian ; yaaz. said...

你太瘦了啦,不适合
我羡慕 TT
我太肥 ==

nice day nice pictures (:

Seiisuizai said...

haha~~
yoo~~
i see u all`~~

krisshuh said...

hahas..ok la~
i wan go~~~

xIIaoYaN said...

dear..we bobo lolx x]

sueyeez:
i miss u 2
muacks

shapo:
haha..really? thx ah
muacks

maomao:
haha...me 2 ler
u look like rainbow xD

krishuh:
mayb i cant out ah TT

Post a Comment