♥ 슈퍼 주니어






Saturday, May 2

阿伦 bully me ...so cham

stupid 阿伦 bully me ah....
change place with amanda lar~~
next time i call amanda dun wan change place with u
hng hng hng ....blek =p
come here 1st time thn bully me
take physical text book 2 beat my head
so pain....T-T
use physical text book havent enough !!
wan use amanda file 2 beat my head

stupid 阿伦....really pain
made me feel dizzy =(
but also got some funny thing...stupid lar him
made me some 自恋
junluo tell us he wan 2 move house
a double townhouses move 2 sentul a
condominium
so queer ...
thn amanda use his fancy 2 thing many funny thing
that time i wan kisiao liao...haha XD
funny amanda XD

2 ♥ smiℓe:

Alicia dorAemii said...

hey!!don let ppl beat ur head!!!=.=

xIIaoYaN said...

ya lar...i got scold him
he stupid lar

Post a Comment